The terms 'Arley Rae', or 'us', or 'we' refers to Crocosaurus Cove Pty Ltd t/a Arley Rae Australia ABN 79 111 543 125, the owner of the website whose registered address is 58 Mitchell Street, Darwin NT, 0800, Australia. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Intellectual Property & Copyright
All material on this website is owned or licensed to Arley Rae Australia and is protected by Australian and International Copyright and other intellectual property laws. Reproduction is prohibited without prior written consent of Arley Rae Australia. Users may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the material.
- All orders placed through this website are subject to confirmation and acceptance by Arley Rae Australia.
- Arley Rae Australia may vary prices in the event of price changes or mistakes made by suppliers on reasonable prior notice to you.
- Arley Rae Australia will deliver goods you order to the address you specify in your order, subject to their availability. Where the goods are not available you will be notified of this by Arley Rae Australia as soon as possible. Anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods will be presumed by Arley Rae Australia to be authorised to receive the goods.
- Arley Rae Australia will aim to deliver ordered products within Australia within 14 days upon completion of the order; Arley Rae Australia does not accept any liability for a failure to deliver within that time period.
- Once the goods are delivered to you, you will own them and it is your responsibility if they are lost or damaged.
For each online order, you must pay:
- the applicable price for the relevant goods, confirmed by Arley Rae Australia; and
- the required delivery and handling fee, specified on the website at that time.
- Your order and credit card details are safe and secure. All personal and credit card information provided to Arley Rae Australia is encoded using 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, an encryption protocol that protects data as it travels over the Internet.
- We only accept payments using the methods stated on the payment page upon the checkout.
- The payment shall be made in full and must be cleared before the goods are dispatched.
- Prices are displayed and payments are made in AUD.
- Prices are inclusive of GST, unless otherwise stated.
Taxes & Duties
You are responsible for any taxes, duties or other liabilities imposed by any government agency, including without limitation, any customs duty or value added tax imposed on products or services acquired or ordered by you from this website.
Returns & Refunds
If a product purchased is damaged, faulty or unfit for use upon delivery, Arley Rae Australia will offer an exchange, repair, or refund. Returns will not be accepted for any other reason. You must contact Arley Rae Australia within five days of receipt of the products to receive an exchange or refund. Only products authorised for return will be refunded or exchanged. All products authorised for return by Arley Rae Australia must be returned to:
Arley Rae Australia
58 Mitchell St
Darwin NT 0800
Refunds or exchanges on products are subject to the following conditions:
- Goods must be returned in brand new condition and cannot be used or worn.
- All packaging must be as delivered ie: unopened & undamaged.
- Refunds will be arranged after receipt of the returned product.
You agree to take responsibility for the safekeeping of your username and password. You are liable if your username or password is used by an unauthorised person. You agree to release and indemnify Arley Rae Australia in connection with any use (whether authorised or unauthorised) of your username or password. Arley Rae Australia may suspend or cancel your account at any time without prior notice.
Arley Rae Australia aims to include up-to-date pictures of all products on this website. However, our pictures of the products may differ from the actual products due to natural variations in crocodile leather and leather tanning. Arley Rae Australia makes every attempt possible to reflect the actual colour of the products in the pictures presented. The accuracy of pictures displayed also depends on the type of monitor used and the display settings of the browsing device used. Where possible, multiple views of the product are provided to minimise any discrepancies.
Disclaimer of Warranty
This site is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on it. You agree that your use of this site is at your sole risk, by your own free will, and you are solely responsible for any consequences arising from this use. We disclaim all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability and/or fitness for a particular purpose. We do not warrant that this site, its servers, or its electronic communication are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site.
Disclaimer of Liability
We will not be liable for any loss of income, loss of profits, loss of contracts, loss of data or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise.
Our maximum aggregate liability for any product supplied to you whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise shall in no circumstances exceed the amount payable by you to us in respect of the product(s) in question.
Changes to Terms
Each order is governed by the terms and conditions current when the order is placed. Arley Rae Australia may add to, delete or otherwise change these terms and conditions without notice. It is your responsibility to read and understand these terms and conditions each time you place an order.
Arley Rae Australia shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under these terms and conditions if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Arley Rae Australia, and Arley Rae Australia shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
All purchases, and these terms and conditions, shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the Northern Territory, Australia.